Mixed Media Mosaic Workshop
Create your mixed media mosaic masterpiece!
Discover the artistry of combining diverse materials such as glass, ceramics, found objects, textiles, and more at the Mixed Media Mosaics Workshop on Saturday, January 13th from 12-4 PM. With the help from an experienced mosaic instructor each attendee will create their own mosaic masterpiece while learning basic mosaic puzzling skills and the process of harmonizing different textures and elements. The base for this workshop will be a 6” substrate that will be the foundation for your mosaic masterpiece. Light snacks and refreshments will be served to fuel your creativity!
What we’ll provide:
- Water, Seltzer and Soda - Drinks are on us while you’re here
- Mosaic Tiles and Tools - Everything you’ll need to make and take a mosaic project
- Little Nibbles - Light snacks for creative fuel
What guests should bring:
- If you have an idea, image or drawing already, bring it for inspiration.
- Please wear closed-toed shoes. Dress casually, with layers to adjust to your comfort.
- We'd love to take a few pics of you working on your piece for our social media promotions. Let us know if you'd rather not have your image shared on our platforms.
- Remember, AOB has a Mask-Optional policy while in our studio.
Workshops Cancellation Policy
Arts on the Block Workshop Refund Policy is as follows:
- Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the workshop date, will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellations made within 0 - 6 days of the workshop will become exchangeable for credit to be used at a future workshop. I understand that I am holding a spot so reservations for this event are nonrefundable.
- Reach out to Kelsey Joyce at Kjoyce@artsontheblock.com if you need to cancel, would like to receive credit for a future workshop, or need to request a refund. Once a refund has been issued it can take 7 business days for the credit to show up on your original form of payment and you will receive an email notification informing you that your refund has been processed.