Altered Book Workshop
Transform an old book into a unique work of art!
Join AOB and Instructor Bethany Eddleman on Saturday March, 2nd from 12-3 PM for our Altered Book Workshop. In this workshop attendees will dive into the world of collage and transform an old book into a unique work of art with expert guidance from art therapy intern Bethany. Attendees will experiment with various materials, including magazines, paper, fabric, and found objects, as you explore techniques to layer, juxtapose, and blend elements into captivating compositions. AOB creates a supportive and collaborative atmosphere that allows attendees to share their creations, exchange ideas, and gain inspiration from your creative peers. Come unveil your narrative and create with Bethany in this captivating workshop! Light snacks, refreshments and all materials are included!
What we’ll provide:
- Water, Seltzer and Soda - Drinks are on us while you’re here
- Mosaic Tiles and Tools - Everything you’ll need to make and take your project
- Little Nibbles - Light snacks for creative fuel
What guests should bring:
- If you have an idea, image or drawing already, bring it for inspiration.
- Please wear closed-toed shoes. Dress casually, with layers to adjust to your comfort.
- We'd love to take a few pics of you working on your piece for our social media promotions. Let us know if you'd rather not have your image shared on our platforms.
- Remember, AOB has a Mask-Optional policy while in our studio.
Workshops Cancellation Policy
Arts on the Block Workshop Refund Policy is as follows:
- Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the workshop date, will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellations made within 0 - 6 days of the workshop will become exchangeable for credit to be used at a future workshop. I understand that I am holding a spot so reservations for this event are nonrefundable.
- Reach out to Kelsey Joyce at Kjoyce@artsontheblock.com if you need to cancel, would like to receive credit for a future workshop, or need to request a refund. Once a refund has been issued it can take 7 business days for the credit to show up on your original form of payment and you will receive an email notification informing you that your refund has been processed.